Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dude!! maybe you could help me with my speaker problem. I only have 2 tower speakers but the one on the right wont work. I tried cutting the speaker wire and stripping some fresh wire to screw to the speakers and messing with the amp. The tower speakers are connected to the lower amp that I posted in the picture. I messed with the knobs on the amp and everything! It is hard to work with the wiring since there is so much back there and they are all zip tied together. I would prosper from any advice you might have!
    20140906_184935.jpg
    2008 Supra Launch 20 SSV

Quote Originally Posted by Suprawake42 View Post
    Dude!! maybe you could help me with my speaker problem. I only have 2 tower speakers but the one on the right wont work. I tried cutting the speaker wire and stripping some fresh wire to screw to the speakers and messing with the amp. The tower speakers are connected to the lower amp that I posted in the picture. I messed with the knobs on the amp and everything! It is hard to work with the wiring since there is so much back there and they are all zip tied together. I would prosper from any advice you might have!
    20140906_184935.jpg
    Happy to help where i can. To keep this thread on topic, do you want to start your own thread based on your specific issue?
    Michael
    Mikes Liquid Audio

Quote Originally Posted by Wylietunes View Post
    Happy to help where i can. To keep this thread on topic, do you want to start your own thread based on your specific issue?
    Yes...Yes.. You are right Mike. I just got caught up. I will start it in a new thread.
    2008 Supra Launch 20 SSV