Default New Supra Owner... May have been duped...

Hey guys,
    My wife and I just made the plunge and bought an '07 Launch 21V last Friday. This is our very first boat after years of having Sea Doo wave runners. Anyway, we searched and searched until we found the right boat. We fell in love with this boat and the owners (3rd party sale) were very nice and took great care of this boat.

With two young kids (11, 13) and us being in Colorado, the heater was a big selling point/priority. The listing said heater was included but not hooked up due to a second subwoofer. Today my project was to take out the subwoofer and get the heater hooked back up... I removed the panel below the dash and pulled the subwoofer box out. Then spent an hour trying to figure out how to hook it back up. There are heater vent hoses dangling but nothing to attach them to... Should there be a heater core or something under the dash there or is there a vent maybe covered up that I tie into? Anyone have a picture of what this should look like? I'm concerned that there should be a heater core/fan under here and it's missing. If so, I need to go have some words with the previous owners.

Any help or explanation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Default New Supra Owner... May have been duped...

Also, there is a pretty large hose coming up through the floor, looping around with a coupler and then dropping back down through the hole. Perhaps this is the heater line?

I own a 24 so my set up may be slightly different. Behind my sub located in the kick panel under the driver helm is a large heat exchanger/blower unit. I have 2 flex vents in the walk through and one fixed vent under the driver dash. I'd expect your heat exchanger to be in the same spot.
    Ken
    2017 NXT22
    2009 24SSV

The heater unit should look something like this:

http://www.skidim.com/prodinfo.asp?number=314-HC

Do you have the vent hoses coming out in the pass-thru to the front by the drivers side? Is there a vent under the helm?
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

With no heater there but the plumbing and hoses I would assume that the core leaked and they removed it and looped the heater hoses. I would call the seller and ask them if they still had the heater box even if the core was bad so you can just replace the core and not the whole box. They are the second owner so maybe the first did this and they didn't know. Either way addressing out like this week possibly make then feel bad and make the situation right instead of being pissy about it and all they do is hang up.
    2003 Supra Launch 22SSV
    1986 Ski Natique 2001