Default 2007 ipod interface

Hello Forum. Just taking delivery on a 2007 Launch 22SSV. What are the optionts for ipod connections to stereo? I would prefer a direct connection in Ohio as there are numerous FM stations.

By the way. Lakota Water Sports is an awesome dealer. I sent three friends to them for purchase and all returned with excellent experiences. I was an I/O Rinker owner but just converted to a Supra after rides on their boats. More to Follow.

I bet you are loving your boat. I will be taking delivery of my Launch 24SSV real soon.

Hi bonedoc,

You'll want this:

http://www.cardomain.com/item/PIEKNW13POD

I just installed one in my 2006 Moomba with a Kenwood head unit. Works great, just plug and play. Plus it powers your Ipod so you need not worry about running out of juice on the water. You retain all your Ipod controls except the volume - that's controlled through your stereo. I would not recommend the FM transmitters as you lose the sound quality. It sounds like, well, an FM station.

Hope that helps.

Al

Kenwood makes an adapter which will charge your iPod, and allow you to change tracks via the Head unit or the helm remote. It sells at bestbuy for $49.00.

This is mine in wy 22ssv 07. With the kenwood 500 adt. it works great, just make up play lists and you control everything on your stereo.G]

Opps try one more time.

I will be ordering my IPOD adapter soon, but that means a new IPOD as I only have the shuffle. I have been wanting a new one, so now I have a reason.