Default Riders on Lake Lewisville

Looking for weekday (possible weekend) riders to add to boat while summer is still here. I have 21 ft Launch SSV with upgraded ballast. We wakeboard & surf so if you looking for ride let me know. Email : [email protected].
    Thanks,
    Frank

Default Re: Riders on Lake Lewisville

Sup Frank? I live on Lewisville in skiers cove (Highland Shores.) We usually have the 24 SSV out on weekends but I can't scrape together a crew for weekdays. What time do you normally push off? Do you take kids (13 yo surfer girl?) What days are you thinking? We mostly surf but I wake board too. There's another guy from Moomba that might be interested.
    2005 24SSV Gravity Games Edition
    Lake Lewisville/ Lake Leon

Default anytime the water is good

Quote Originally Posted by garyholl View Post
    Sup Frank? I live on Lewisville in skiers cove (Highland Shores.) We usually have the 24 SSV out on weekends but I can't scrape together a crew for weekdays. What time do you normally push off? Do you take kids (13 yo surfer girl?) What days are you thinking? We mostly surf but I wake board too. There's another guy from Moomba that might be interested.
    Im at eagle point and I head out whenever the water is good.....all ages welcome. I have very flexible schedule so give me contact info and we can set up/date time
    Frank

Hey guys - I'm in Arlington and own an 05 24v. I also have a very flexible schedule. Weekdays during the day would be great. Let me know if you decide on a time. Used to wakeboard, but learning that I enjoy surfing more. I'm 41 father of 3.
    James.

Jim, our plan is to go out today from eagle point marina at 3 until 5 or 6. Rain may stop us or it may just turn the water to glass. Interested?
    49 and father of two, who won't be going today. What lake do you normally go to?

Cannot go today. I live right down the street from Lake Arlington so running out there is easy. When we go out to spend the entire day, we go to Lake Worth. Appreciate the invite. Hope the rain holds off for you guys. Have fun!

Maybe next week