Thread: Wake plate

Default Wake plate

Going to play with my wake plate this weekend. Mine is set 1/4" up. I have read even or a 1/4 down is the way to go. Who has what. I want to get my wake down a but more so I'm not jumping out on edge when I hit the first wake. Lastly how do you do it. I have read about pins I don't have any. Do I unbolt the top bolt then twist it to where I want it. I tried turning the round knobs but got nothing. What am I missing?image.jpg

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

Looks a little different than mine but I would guess the round disks are like jam nuts so you could unthread top and bottom separately so the threaded rod is not all the way in or all the way out of one side.

My 95 Sunsport is the same. I believe the top is the lock nut break it loose then the other runs the threaded portion in and out.
    1995 Supra Sunsport 454

Okay thanks. But I think you have it reversed. The top one is welded to the shaft so I'm guessing the bottom is the lock and the top is the adjuster. I tried the bottom one last weekend and it didn't budge.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady

Yeah probably right its been a while since I messed with it. I had to use a set of channel locks the first time to break it loose I guess it had been a while since it had been moved.
    1995 Supra Sunsport 454

I'm guessing that's how mine will be.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady