Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I would go with a bigger boat but owning property on water allows for a smaller boat because your not going out on day trips like before. That being said and also owning lake poperty, I wouldn't go bigger or smaller than a 22. It appears the 24's are a bit of a challenge to get them surfing well.
    2003 Supra Launch 22SSV
    1986 Ski Natique 2001

Ended up winning an ebay auction...now the proud owner of a 2011 Supra Launch 242!
    2011 Supra Launch 242
    Lake Entiat, WA
    Lake Washington

Yes, and for a hell of a price. N3 is right down the street from me. I'm guessing u have not seen it in person.......for $45k you will be very happy.
    Ken
    2017 NXT22
    2009 24SSV

I haven't seen it in person, but am quite anxious to get it here! I am very happy with the price, it's a great boat!!
    2011 Supra Launch 242
    Lake Entiat, WA
    Lake Washington

I bet your anxious! When I buy something I want it NOW! Ha, you gotta be dying!!

Everyone has an opinion, and some think the 24 are tough to surf. I just don't see it...I've surfed a lot of boats and the 24 wave is easy. The wave takes longer to "perfect" than a smaller boat but that's also a reflection of how quickly you throttle the boat. Drop an 1100 on one side, set the PP to 10.2, and it's good. I'd also recommend the wakemakers.com reinforcement kit as the engine compartment wall will buckle (hot) almost against the manifold. Add a bit of passenger weight surf side and I think it's great wave. My crew are all amateurs and we go wireless all the time. When I roll light I add a 400 bag tucked under the port passenger seat/compartment.

I'm sure when Kevin sees this exchange he will chime in.....welcome to the family.
    Ken
    2017 NXT22
    2009 24SSV

That's awesome!!!! Merry Thanksgiving!!!!!!! I kinda dig the colors too

Welcome indeed, we still absolutely love our '42. And yeah, we surf ours almost exclusively and the wave is wonderful. Congrats and more pics please.

Kevin Allen