Default Auto ballast filling up

I have a 2008 LSV's and the ski locker ballast system auto fills constantly. Any ideas or switches to turn that auto off. Brand new boat with 60 hours and ballast barely used before I purchased it. It will fill/empty by the switch but auto fills while riding. Am I missing something.

I had the same issue....There are three Black toggle switches in the housing where the pumps are kept, one on each of the three pumps. In my 2006 it is under the middle back seat. These black toggle switches, allow for auto fill, or use of the switch in the console, at least in mine. Try that

I agree with jkjasdj, under you middle seat you have those 3 grayish pumps. on each of them there are these black modules with 2 wires on each. You have a black module for each pump (3) total. unscrew the one the black module that works what ever bag is filling up. be careful because there is a spring and a metal piece inside. Once you carefully removed it make sure that the metal piece isn't getting stuck and stretch the spring a little. That should fix the problem.
    2008 Supra Launch 20 SSV

For the front center bag, I plumbed in a ball valve to control that it doesn't autofill. Known issue with my style.

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...-unexpectantly
    2004 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    5.7L Indmar Assault
    "One More Hour"