Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Here is a video of the wake that I am getting.

Quote Originally Posted by flipz96 View Post
    Here is a video of the wake that I am getting.

Im glad to see this can be done behind the Mariah, I was skeptical at first for sure! Can't wait to try this behind my boat.

Do you just use fat sacs? Also, are those Kicker speakers? KM654LCW? They have the LED light ring inside? That's what I am looking to buy
    Last edited by lmnelson86; 01-07-2015 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lmnelson86 View Post
    Im glad to see this can be done behind the Mariah, I was skeptical at first for sure! Can't wait to try this behind my boat.

Do you just use fat sacs? Also, are those Kicker speakers? KM654LCW? They have the LED light ring inside? That's what I am looking to buy
    Yeah...I have two 400 lb fly high fat sacs, a 350 lb aerial bag (which I wanted to try since they were so much cheaper), and 150 qt igloo cooler. I don't like the aerial bag so much. I had to rig up my tsunami pump to get them to work with it. I'm going to stick with the fat sacs going forward. The cooler is nice because it fits right next to the engine box and its easy to fill and empty and I keep all my ballast and pumps in it when storing away. I might have to buy more ballast since I no longer have the permanent ballast stuck under my floors (soaked foam).

The speakers I have are six 6.5"polk audio 651dbs and 2 infinity 6.5" (not sure the model since it was put in by the po) in the tower. and 12" pioneer sub (not marine grade but was also put in by the po) under the helm. Overall... its not a bad set up for what it is, but I will be upgrading sometime in the future once I get done with the necessities.

Did you do the installation yourself? How hard was it to access the mounting points?

Do you perhaps have flotation certificate for your boat. If so, I would like to ask for a copy as my boat does not have one. I own a '89 Supra Mariah.