Thread: Speaker Socks

Default Speaker Socks

I need advice on buying some speaker socks for a 2007 22ssv with four factory installed tower speakers. I have heard about a wesite called speakersox.com but wondered about cost.

bonedoc, i have the soxs on my 05 Supra with the same speaker setup.

they run 38.95 a pair (so 2 pairs). they look great.

there site is speakersox.com and go to 6.5 roswell and it will show you a pic with your setup.

db

Default Speaker Sox

I second that..I have a pair on my 07 Sunsport with tower lights and 4 speaker set up..they are great...worth the investment in my book

speakersox.com is the way to go!! Jim was very helpful in getting sox for my speakers, racks, and mirror. They have held up very well.

GREAT PRODUCT I HAVE THEM ON MY O5 SSV WITH THE SUPRA LOGO EMBROIDERED IN THE AND I LIVE IN LAS VEGAS NO PROBLEMS OR FADING. WOULD SURELY RECOMMEND THEM. FAST SHIPPING TOO!

When they sell a "pair" for the Roswell 6.5 does that cover all 4 speakers or just 2 of them? I have an 07 GG.
    What a boat........

They cover each speaker individually. Only down side is bugs still hit the bar. Check out the site http://speakersox.com for pictures. You can email Jim and he will send high def pics of your application if needed.