Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zim View Post
    Congrats on the boat... I'm in KC also.

Based on your screen name, I've gotta ask. Have you been into the sportbike scene in the past 4-5 years? I remember a guy with that name....

What lake you going to?
    Zim, I think you and I know each other...lol. Yes I am that guy. We were at Smithville all weekend. Saturday the rain held off and the water was like glass all afternoon. It was about 80 degrees with 72 degree water temperature. Both the daughter and I boarded this weekend. I even got up on my new board for a bit. I don't really care much for wake surfing but we love to board. We'll have to get together sometime this next spring/summer.

Bill

Default Re: Well after searching, I finally own a Saltare

Quote Originally Posted by Bass Ackwardz View Post
    Zim, I think you and I know each other...lol. Yes I am that guy. We were at Smithville all weekend. Saturday the rain held off and the water was like glass all afternoon. It was about 80 degrees with 72 degree water temperature. Both the daughter and I boarded this weekend. I even got up on my new board for a bit. I don't really care much for wake surfing but we love to board. We'll have to get together sometime this next spring/summer.

Bill
    Definitely. Smithville is where I go if I'm in kc. I'm still planning to get out and board a few more times this year. I've got a wet suit and a heater haha. Glad you had fun this weekend... beautiful weather for sure.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

Default Well after searching, I finally own a Saltare

Welcome to the salt club. You will love it! I got mine two years ago and enjoy every minute I am on it with my daughter. The dual captain seat is the best!

There's a lot of good people on here with the same boat. If you run into anything or have any questions just ask!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    86 Saltare

Welcome on the forum and congrats for your Salt. Post tons of pics. Like jasun, I really love the dual captain chair ! It makes those boats so precious and unique
    Stéphane
    -----------------------
    1989 Supra Saltare

Well I got a coupe of pics from last weekend, but nothing really great because we were enjoying ourselves way too much. I'll have to get some better ones this weekend when we are up at Smithville lake again.

Bill

Attached Images Attached Images

I would love to post pictures, but each of the last two times I have, I have had to wait on moderator approval and still have not gotten it after 48 hours, so...

Ahhh, well I guess thats the way around it. Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by Bass Ackwardz; 09-26-2014 at 10:21 PM.

Yeah they get lost in the mix of spam. No worries - post them in an edit, or just wait until you have at least 10 posts, I think that's the magic number.

Quote Originally Posted by Bass Ackwardz View Post
    I would love to post pictures, but each of the last two times I have, I have had to wait on moderator approval and still have not gotten it after 48 hours, so...

Ahhh, well I guess thats the way around it. Thanks for your help!
    Sorry, I did not realize you were still being moderated from posting pictures when I looked at this thread a few days ago. I fixed it for you and the magic number is 10 posts.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Hey Bill... wasn't planning to get on the lake today, but if you're out there I'd load up and come meet up with you.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

Well while I love the Saltare I have to say man, I'm more impressed by the rifles (sorry I clicked right and saw them). Are you a gunsmith? Some of those puppies are very unique builds. I'm an avid long-ranger as well. Love the handy work, or the collection, whichever one.