Well guys, loving my Supra! Going to be putting it away for winter here in a few weeks and will be starting on winter projects. One of my winter projects is going to be designing and building a new exhaust for my Cummins. Right now I have a 90DEG dump under the front part of my box. Its loud and covers the boat with soot something horrible.

I am ultimately wanting to run 5" duels out the back corners, but know that would make it even worse due to the truck being so high. It got me thinking if I also rig up a towing exhaust that is a single pipe exiting under the stinger just below the trailer. It would not be a pretty setup but would get the exhaust and soot flowing under the boat (bottom of boat being dirty is best case in this situation). it would be a 10 min job to hook up, clamp the exhaust on and bolt up 1 V hanger. I have a few ideas on blocking exhaust to the unwanted pipes when running either system.

Before any one chimes in about tune it clean, remove the programer or use your right foot. Yes I know and am working on tuning, it isn't easy with not having efi live for my model year so I will be upgrading my smarty. Right foot, easy to say, hard to resist for a 1200 mile road trips. And lastly I don't own a diesel to have it stock, let along own anything else and leave stock.

Any input would be great or pictures of your set up. Haven't been able to find much luck with Google or this search engine. Thanks in advance!

Bowz