Posting for Freshturk as he no longer has posting privileges her and has not been able to get ahold of a Mod.

http://www.moomba.com/msgboard/showt...714#post253714

We are going to be removing the OEM pods on his new Supra in order to install his Rev-8's that hung on his previous Moomba. We are in the process of having custom aluminum pod adopters fabricated, that will allow for aftermarket pods to be mounted in the OEM Pro Edge upper and lower locations.

They will not be polished or power coated. I will work on those options deeper into winter, or work on that per request, if no one is in a super big hurry for their brackets.

We are working on adapters for both the upper and lower OEM locations.

If Fresh-T can get his posting restored, i'll let him fallow with cost and ordering details. if not, I will post that later. Right now, we are testing the waters for interest. We will at least be doing one pair of uppers for his boat. Direct any questions regarding the mounts, to me.

Speaker pod options:

Direct mount to the Kicker KMTE-S

Wet Sounds X-Mount pods

Wet Sounds Pods with TC3-S swivel clamp

Exile pods with swivel clamp

Once there is an approximate number to be made, I can then get an ETA on fabrication.

Shipping will be USPS Regional-A box, so it should not be more than $10.00, just to give you an idea of your all-in.

OEM Upper

OEM Lower