Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
    I'm sorry to drag this post back up but was wondering what everyone is now doing if they want to switch from the OME Polk speakers on the Roswell Pro Edge tower to something different. I see that JL has some adapters but they don't seem to rotate. Thanks
    You can order new insert plates ( no holes or brackets attached) from Skiers choice and add your favorite brand that supports a swivel application. The JL 8.8” cans do not have a swivel option.

@Anderson,

You do not need to source un-drilled un-tapped blanks from skiers choice. The ones pictured in this thread are drilled and tapped to fit the popular speaker pod options.
    Michael
    Mikes Liquid Audio

So I assume I just go through my dealer who will order the plates via skiers choice. The plates will be just a flat plate? And I'll have to buy mounts for whatever speakers I go with? JL has upper and lower at $200 per set. That seems on the high side. I like the Roswell R-1 speakers but don't know how I would mount them in the stock upper and lower location. Everything seems to want to hang on tower pole. I'm sure there is an easy answer to this so I apologize. New to wake boats. Thanks

@Anderson,

As noted, you can source the Edge blank plates through your Surpa dealer. Or, if you refer to this very thread, there are some custom aftermarket options.

Have you contacted JL to see about a swivel mount option that will work with their pro edge plates?

The Wet Sounds X-Mount and TC3-S pods will bolt right up the plates shown in this thread. These plates are in stock.

Roswell offers an adapter for thier pods, that seems to have the common direct-mount bolt patter. So they should bolt right to the plates shown in this thread. You may get lucky, and be able to source all of this through one location.
    Michael
    Mikes Liquid Audio

Michael can I order upper and lower from you? Do you have pictures of the plates without speakers mounted to them? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
    Michael can I order upper and lower from you? Do you have pictures of the plates without speakers mounted to them? Thanks
    You can, I have a pair of each in stock, as well as a pair of lower "blanks" if one was just going with a pair of upper speakers and deleting the factory lower.

page #2 has the best picks I have as this moment. I could take a couple picks on Monday, but they would be of the plates just setting on my bench.
    Michael
    Mikes Liquid Audio

Upper and Lower

IMG_20181126_093034550.jpg
    Michael
    Mikes Liquid Audio

Are you still selling these mounts. Will be interested if we upgrade our tower speakers.

yes we are
    Michael
    Mikes Liquid Audio

I’ll let you know on here if we upgrade and need them. Do they fit rev8 and rev10. Was thinking doing 8s on the side and 10s up top?