Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Who is done for the season??

This weekend was glorious on the water. Temps in the high 70's sun and no wind. As for the long term forecast this region is looking very fall like. Thinking it is the end of another season. It was crappy too, only went out 8 times.

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

Yeah the future looks bleek!!! 55 Sat with a low of 36 The next week 60's and several days of rain.
    -cjtpilot...........1992 Supra Comp Ts6m..........351 PCM
    Big Air tower
    Radar Theory Slalom, Fulltilt wakeboard, barefoot.

Out of town the next few months, winterized and barely got it squeezed in the garage. Sad days, I think I could have gotten another month easily.

bowz
    03 SSV 1180FWD, 750'S AFT, ACME1433, GETTO GATES FOR BOTH SIDES
    05 CUMMINS EXTRA AIR AND EVEN MORE FUEL (MAIN TOW RIG)
    08 FJ TRAIL TEAMS ED (10 MIN OR LESS TO THE RIVER TOW RIG)
    01 JETTA TDI

I'm out, here in Ft Worth. Not so much for the temps (still around 90), but our lake dried up! Lake Grapevine is the lowest it's been in the 25 years I've lived here. Can't get the boat off the trailer...so decided to winterize.

Getting ready to winterize here. Temps and water are still decent but a scraped keel and damaged prop (and me with limited funds) are kinda putting a stop to our activities for the season. Just got the boat a couple months ago, only been able to take it out twice - second time out right at the end of the day the prop found a nice pile of rock near the boat launch, and then came in to hot and got sideways when trailering. Sigh.

Tucked mine away for the season last week.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Went out on the boat quite a bit last weekend surfing and just floating. But the season is now over here in NE Indiana for us. Had a great year putting 68 hours on our boat. A record for us and much more than the 33 last year

Where in NE Indiana are you? I just took my salt out last weekend too. Going to winterize soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    86 Saltare

Not done yet. Boat is coming out after Thanksgiving weekend (Oct 13 here in the Great White North). I skied twice this week behind the boats at my club, and we'll keep skiing for a good while yet. The water is still warm enough not to need a shorty.

Probably another month and change or so left for me. Have not used it much this year as it's like pulling teeth to get a third to come out. May not use it any more this season but I always wait until temps dip to freezing at night just in case I can get one last ride in. Heater helps take the edge off, a bit upset my seat furnace seems to have stopped working so I'll have to check that out. These things help get people to come out when it's cold so quite important.