Default 1989 Supra Comp ts6m for Sale - Excellent Condition

Hello all.

I'm in southern California and purchased this boat just a couple of months ago. I obviously didn't do enough of my homework and was somewhat impulsive and didn't realize that the boat would feel crowded for my family of 5 once the cooler and the rest of the 'stuff' tags along.

The boat has 372 hours. The guy that sold it to me is a crane mechanic and he said he had rebuilt the engine and that the new engine had only about 20 hours on it. He also said he had rebuilt the transmission.

The boat is in excellent shape. I did not find any soft spots on the floor. It runs fantastic. The upholstery is in excellent shape. If I remember correctly, it is less than 2 years old and was redone with 40oz vinyl

As anybody in this forum probably knows, it has a ford 351 engine in it. It has a holley carburator.

It comes with a pro-craft single axle trailer with a detachable tongue. I just replaced all three tires.

There are only two flaws that I can find on it that would make it - at least in my eyes pristine: 1. New carpet - it's not ripped or anything, just a little worn and has a couple of stains. 2. One of the aluminum brackets for the swim step/platform is broken where the diagonal meets the bottom of the bracket.

The boat is in southern California. In Murrieta; I'm asking $6,995 for it.

supra left.JPGsupra main.JPGsupra last.JPGsupra engine.JPGsupra back.JPG

Default 2 more pictures

2 more pictures as it only allows 5 per post
    Attached Images Attached Images

Asking price is 6995.00.
    Last edited by michael hunter; 10-18-2014 at 03:48 PM.