Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Water looks very nice!
    1987 Supra Saltare
    PCM 454

Well time to dust off this ole thread. Its been a long time but I've been a busy man. Boat has been quietly shrink wrapped in the fall and awaiting an early spring. I will be painting my tower in the next few weeks in order to be ready for spring. I am also going to have to build motors in two of my jet skis for precautionary measures, as well as finish a bunch of odds and ends parts on the boat.

This week/weekend I will begin rebuilding the trip pieces for the access doors in the walk-through of the boat. The original plastic pieces fell apart upon removal just due to being old and brittle. I will be making the new ones out of fiberglass and tinting them purple, adding black and white gelcoat splatter effect to them to tie into the theme of my speaker shrouds.

Hope everyone has had a busy winter!

Quote Originally Posted by lmnelson86 View Post

This week/weekend I will begin rebuilding the trip pieces for the access doors in the walk-through of the boat. The original plastic pieces fell apart upon removal just due to being old and brittle. I will be making the new ones out of fiberglass and tinting them purple, adding black and white gelcoat splatter effect to them to tie into the theme of my speaker shrouds.
    Cool man. Good to see you back on here. I'm excited to check out how it all turns out!

Thanks Marv. How did your boat treat you this summer? I put 40-45 hours on mine. I didn't get to be behind the boat as much as I wished, but we did plenty of towing everyone else. I enjoyed every second of it and can't wait to get back out there.

Currently my brother and I are rebuilding a 15' hydrostream viper. Cap off, new stringers and bulsa core. New transom and it will be completely rebuilt. It was a total $hit pile when we got it. Trying to break 100 mph this summer.

Default 1988 Supra Mariah Floor Restoration

I would like to talk to you about your project I am in oxford and have a similar build going to happen soon

This boat has been great to me but she is now for sale. $16500 New Baltimore Mi PM ME
    Last edited by lmnelson86; 07-05-2018 at 02:04 PM.

Good luck, Luke! Are you upgrading? Also...I think you you have an extra zero on your price!

Quote Originally Posted by flipz96 View Post
    Good luck, Luke! Are you upgrading? Also...I think you you have an extra zero on your price!
    Hey Marvin, thanks for heads up lol. $16500 not $165000 but if someone wants to pay that much that’s cool lol

Getting into something a little more user friendly fornlir lake. I hate to see this I’ll go but it is simply time for something new.