Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

]I cleaned out the garage last night and threw away two trucks full of junk. I came across the foot well/tray for my boat that I decided against using. I was just going to toss it in the trash but I felt like someone on here might need one....I am not looking to get rich off of this thing. I will ship it to you for $50, I just want it to be worth my time to drive to the UPS store and box it up, that's it. It's solid, no cracks or leaks.

I decided against using it because I wanted to put as few holes, screws and cuts into my new floor as possible to keep water out for good.

I have paypal, will also accept money orders.

IMG_3174.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]16258[/ATTACH
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well I don't have anything new to report, but I spent last night washing my boat really good since I finally had a free evening. I usually give it a rinse when I'm out on the water, but this gave me an opportunity to clean it really good. I use this stuff, its a waterless car-wash. I use it on my truck and it cleans up salt, snow, dirt and mud with ease. After using it regularly, my truck pretty much keeps itself clean. I keep a bottle of it in the boat all the time for quick wipe downs. You can use it on glass, plastic, upholstery, fiberglass and gelcoat. Just about anything you can imagine.

Can't wait for the weekend to get her back out on the lake!

Nice shine! I really need to get a good detail cleaning in sometime. Good job man!

Quote Originally Posted by flipz96 View Post
    Nice shine! I really need to get a good detail cleaning in sometime. Good job man!
    Marvin,

Get your hands on some of that stuff. Its called Dri Wash N' Guard. My neighbor at my cottage is a distributor, he's been using it for 20 years. He lives in Florida but comes up here for the summer. His vehicles have never been washed with water (not one Fu**ing time he says) and they are beautiful. You can pop a pimple on the end of your nose while looking into the paint on his black F-350. Its a 2003 and looks brand new to this day. Never in a million years would I have believed him if I hadn't first seen his truck in person. He just went back to Florida due to the flooding and his work needs him, he's in New Port Richie. I can send you his contact information if you'd like to get some. Its actually really reasonable! No more or less than anything you'd get at an Auto store.

I use it when I am out in the bay and wiping it down. I use it on my trucks and Mustang, use it on our 1964 corvette and it works unbelievably well. Water beads right off.

I have yet to paint my tower, but I have been using the boat every weekend. I'm pretty much the only one that takes pictures so there aren't many pictures of us skiing or boarding because I am either driving or being towed. My girlfriend and I both had Friday off and took the boat across the lake to a local restaurant for lunch and some wobbly pops, went wakeboarding, swimming and then went for a three hour ride and chased some freighters up the shipping channel before dinner. I brought my first mate Sophie along with us for the day. She enjoys sitting in the seats like a human, constantly walking back and forth up and down the boat, and trying to bite the splashing water. I have received tons of compliments on my boat from people this summer, and I actually had a guy ask to buy my boat this Friday. What a great feeling after all of that hard work!

Sophie and my weekend gear, headed for the cottage:

My two girlfriends on the way to lunch:

At lunch with VIP dog seats haha:

Sophie never sits on an empty seat unless its just her and I

After a wakeboard moto:

Freighter coming up river:

This is a pretty common site around us on Lake St Clair, so I figured I would share it with you guys. Not sure how often anyone on this forum gets the opportunity to see or cruise with these big guys. It is fascinating, and you can feel the power of the freighters from a few hundred yards behind them, pushing your boat around.

The H Lee White:

The John G Munson coming downriver:

Both freightors making a pass at each other:

Just a "little" tug pushing a barge upriver, just after we saw the freighters:

Making our way down the North CHannel on our way back to the cottage:

My girlfriend, Vicky, learning to drive the boat so she can pull me around!

Sunday, doing what I love to do best. Been riding since I was 7 years old. Luckily we passed our friends and they threw us a decent wave, snapped some photos. Unfortunately my photos turned out crappy.

Myself taking flight. Air cheeseburger piloting the 2000 Kawasaki SXi Pro:

Myself coming out from behind the boat to set up for another jump:

My brother, Austin:

One of my best friends, Doug aka the snirunner aka the cheese strick warrior:

Awesome pics!