Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Should be done today and a buddy of mine is headed down tomorrow to pick it up for me. What Supra do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakkasanscout187 View Post
    Should be done today and a buddy of mine is headed down tomorrow to pick it up for me. What Supra do you have?
    2010 sunsport 20v

Quote Originally Posted by 2500HD View Post
    Looks pretty sweet, Your design is exactly what i was talking about earlier in this thread. Glad it works well.
    Here's a pic to give you an idea of the wave size. image.jpg

Wave looks outstanding!

Quote Originally Posted by Swamplandkarl View Post
    2010 sunsport 20v
    you have any video of your 20 with the surf assist?
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

Quote Originally Posted by Zim View Post
    you have any video of your 20 with the surf assist?
    We have major flooding here in the Shreveport area and the river and most lakes are closed...I've only used it one day and the wave was perfect and have not been able to get back out.
    I will get some video when we are able to get on some water and post it...

Quote Originally Posted by tmino03 View Post
    Here's a pic to give you an idea of the wave size. image.jpg
    Thats a nice wave! Out of curiosity, how were you able to feed the cable from the actuator to the switch, did you route it through the transom? Also, what actuators did you use? I was looking online and saw these: http://www.harleerod.com/insta-trim-...ceted_search=0
    However, it appears that the application is designed to be mounted on the transom, and like most I don't have room to do so? I like your setup, and how you mounted it to the swim step bracket.

those are hydraulic actuators, i would probably only use electric actuators like lenco or bennett bolt. Mainly because the hydraulic lines would be difficult to deal with and usually kinda messy.
    Function before fashion!

Quote Originally Posted by 2500HD View Post
    those are hydraulic actuators, i would probably only use electric actuators like lenco or bennett bolt. Mainly because the hydraulic lines would be difficult to deal with and usually kinda messy.
    Copy that, it might simplify things to just use electrical actuators. I just liked how they came as a kit with everything needed, but the pump and mounting it muddies things a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by devovino View Post
    Copy that, it might simplify things to just use electrical actuators. I just liked how they came as a kit with everything needed, but the pump and mounting it muddies things a bit.
    This is what i was looking at before i spent all my money fixing a cracked head
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/LENCO-MARINE...dcfd09&vxp=mtr
    Function before fashion!