Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I'm going to have the guys over at Gosurfassist do the install on there surf-tabs. Do to me being overseas until mid June im not in any hurry, but I will for sure leave some feedback on here when I get home. By the way they will be going on a 2006 Supra 21v.

Very interested in the gosurfassist but for $3500 + a new platform 1k, Considering a used 2014 SC, SA.

Would like to see full detailed pictures of before and after and write up.

I agree after its all said and done its going to be close too 5 grand worth of upgrades, but that is still cheaper then $40 grand to upgrade to a new SC or SA. Ill be home in mid June and will for sure take some pictures of the install and wave.

Ya 40K is allot of dough!

I was thinking of buying used or demo to take the sting out of the deal, but still 20 to 30k.

Im having the go surf assist installed on May 22nd.Ill update everyone when I get it back....

Swamplandkarl- My boat will be in Wichita Falls on May 18th for the install. You will probably see it up there. Black and tan 2006 21v. I am really looking forward to getting these things installed on top of the new surf swim platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakkasanscout187 View Post
    Swamplandkarl- My boat will be in Wichita Falls on May 18th for the install. You will probably see it up there. Black and tan 2006 21v. I am really looking forward to getting these things installed on top of the new surf swim platform.
    I cant wait...Ryan and his wife came by my house about a week ago and looked at my boat, great folks, I live outside of Shreveport about 5 hrs from Wichita so its a little haul for me.
    I was going to install it myself but he advised against it being it will require some custom brackets so I agreed to go to him to let them do it and we can take it to the lake there to test before I make the trip home.
    Ryan had a whole kit with him and it is pretty impressive and is very well made.
    I wanted to take it that day as well but I think there slammed with a lot of installs....

He is about 5 hours from me as well. Ryan has been awesome to work with and has been very patient with me. Due to me being overseas, trying to figure out the logistics of getting the boat to him has taken work. Luckily I've got a good friend back home that has volunteered to take the boat to him and pick it up. Ryan said he would need it for about four days because he is going to have to make some custom mounting brackets to make the tabs sit flush. I really wish I was home to take it to him. So I could take the boat out with Ryan. Do you know if the kit will come with the wireless transfer remote or is that extra?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakkasanscout187 View Post
    He is about 5 hours from me as well. Ryan has been awesome to work with and has been very patient with me. Due to me being overseas, trying to figure out the logistics of getting the boat to him has taken work. Luckily I've got a good friend back home that has volunteered to take the boat to him and pick it up. Ryan said he would need it for about four days because he is going to have to make some custom mounting brackets to make the tabs sit flush. I really wish I was home to take it to him. So I could take the boat out with Ryan. Do you know if the kit will come with the wireless transfer remote or is that extra?
    I'm not sure if it comes with it or not, I'll ask when I'm over there...
    I'm just hoping we have some good weather that week...

it is possible. I had just finished fabrication and attaching to my 2001 supra launch.