Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

im having trouble uploading the pictures

Quote Originally Posted by carbonsurf View Post
    Anyone look at installing SurfSwell on 21v or other older Supra?
    You would need the 2014 Platform
    SurfSwell kit
    Lenco Helm controls
    My Guess is it would cost 3 to 4K

Would it be worth it?

Sure would be fun to try!

Here. I made these this spring. image.jpgimage.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tmino03 View Post
    it is possible. I had just finished fabrication and attaching to my 2001 supra launch.
    i'm very interested to see how this works out on your hull. Please post after your sea trials.
    Function before fashion!

Quote Originally Posted by 2500HD View Post
    i'm very interested to see how this works out on your hull. Please post after your sea trials.
    It should work fine. Finishing up a few final things and hopefully by the weekend test it. It should work fine. The principle is to delay convergence. The boat already has a really nice wave. Size and shape. This hopefully will make it so I will not have to weight the boat to one side. Makes things for convenient

As far as control system I'm using the lenco trim switch with the led indicator lights. Eventually I'm going to make a control system using a frequency analyzer to pick up the paddle wheel wave form. Put a pot on it to adjust the the frequency for them to kick another circuit to auto retract them over 15 mph.

Quote Originally Posted by 2500HD View Post
    I have videos coming. It works perfect. Both sides and switches fast. Awesome push and size running 400lb stock tank with an 800 lb sac on each side on the engine. Only two people in the boat. image.jpgimage.jpg

The pics are just from 400lbs stock ballast filled

Looks pretty sweet, Your design is exactly what i was talking about earlier in this thread. Glad it works well.
    Function before fashion!

Quote Originally Posted by Swamplandkarl View Post
    I cant wait...Ryan and his wife came by my house about a week ago and looked at my boat, great folks, I live outside of Shreveport about 5 hrs from Wichita so its a little haul for me.
    I was going to install it myself but he advised against it being it will require some custom brackets so I agreed to go to him to let them do it and we can take it to the lake there to test before I make the trip home.
    Ryan had a whole kit with him and it is pretty impressive and is very well made.
    I wanted to take it that day as well but I think there slammed with a lot of installs....
    Was able to get my boat over to Ryan's at gosurfassist last weekend and the system works awesome, we are having major rain fall here so i'm not able to get it out to play with it but will post the results soon......
    we did however take it out before I left his shop and the wind was blowing 20mph+ blowing the white caps in the boat but still made a very nice wave....

Swamplandkarl- Talked to Ryan the other day and he was telling me about a Supra they did that put out a OUTSTANDING wave. My boat was up there while your was there. Looking forward to see some pictures of the wave. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Rakkasanscout187 View Post
    Swamplandkarl- Talked to Ryan the other day and he was telling me about a Supra they did that put out a OUTSTANDING wave. My boat was up there while your was there. Looking forward to see some pictures of the wave. Congrats!
    I seen your boat there, I believe they were working on it when I left......you will be pleased..