Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thanks. Trying to find time to read through that thread. It looks like you started with the side gates, but switched to the side tabs...?

Quote Originally Posted by CJD View Post
    Thanks. Trying to find time to read through that thread. It looks like you started with the side gates, but switched to the side tabs...?
    I would just skip to page 9, The thread is from all the way back to 2013 and starts with my old saltare then proceeds to my newer 2000 santera. I started with a ghetto gate but hated storing it. I then came up with a permanent rudder type design and progressed on to the vertical tabs.
    Function before fashion!

Check Wakeland Manufacturing. They may have an aftermarket setup just for your boat. It'll cost around 3.5K to have it built / installed.

Quote Originally Posted by 2500HD View Post
    I would just skip to page 9, The thread is from all the way back to 2013 and starts with my old saltare then proceeds to my newer 2000 santera. I started with a ghetto gate but hated storing it. I then came up with a permanent rudder type design and progressed on to the vertical tabs.
    Finally got through the threads. Impressive HD...you have given a try to just about every option there is! I take it the current powered trim tab set up is your favorite?

Brady, thanks for the tip! This sounds like a good winter project.

Quote Originally Posted by CJD View Post
    Finally got through the threads. Impressive HD...you have given a try to just about every option there is! I take it the current powered trim tab set up is your favorite?

Brady, thanks for the tip! This sounds like a good winter project.
    Yep, i definitely prefer the tabs. I like the convenience of the push button as well as the shape of the wave and the control of the steering, not only while underway but when pulling up to a downed rider. But every boat is different and every rider is different. I would suggest just whipping out a simple ghetto gate and try that first. Then progress from there.
    Function before fashion!

IMG_0259.jpgIMG_0271.jpgIMG_0276.jpgIMG_0336.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptownkid View Post
    I would love to see some multiple angle pics of this...