Default Cover for Supra Conbrio

Looking to replace the cover for 89 Conbrio. Thinking Sunbrella material and want rope in the hem that pulls from the back. If anyone has a resource they recommend, I'm interested.

Boatcoversdirect.com

Great people. I've bought 2 from them last year. MTO so it takes about 10 days to get it but they'll price match anyone!

Like I said in my other post, the OEM cover on my Moomba is awesome. I found out that it's made by http://www.greatlakesboattop.com and the fabric is called "storm shield" or something like that. I had sunbrella on my supra and really like this stuff better.

Ratchet strap to tighted nylon webbing around the bottom of the cover with plastic side buckle clips for around the tower legs, and two webbing loops with clips around the transom tie down anchor loops. I can trailer with my cover on, it fits that good.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.