Default 1992 Supra Comp for Sale

It's time to put my '92 comp up for sale. This summer we upgraded to a Tige 22v so I won't be needing it anymore. My winter project will be getting this thing looking good and up to snuff for a spring sale. However, if someone is looking for a bit of a project this off-season, i'd let it go as-is for cheap. It's in pretty good mechanical shape, just has mostly aesthetic issues (see below). Contact me if your interested. I'll keep posting updates here every once and a while as I work on it. I'm located in Lexington, SC near Lake Murray.

Boat Info/Specs: 1992 Supra Comp (All Composite), PCM 351 ProBoss - Converted to Mallory Electronic Distributor, 1:23:1 PCM 40A Tranny, Single Axle SMP Trailer, 2014 Towable Cover, Skylon Fly-High Pole

Boat History/Work Completed: Purchased in March 2013 in as-is condition. Immediately after purchase, pro-tec ignition died and the SKIDIM Mallory electronic distributor conversion kit was installed by Tom @ Wake Falls Marine (919) 637-3099. I was still a brand new owner and wasn’t comfortable with that level of mechanical endeavor at the time. Between April 2013 and November 2013 (when I winterized), I replaced the fuel lines, fuel pump (OEM mechanical), raw water pump (OEM), and alternator (cheap marine DB electrical 110A). I also changed out fluids, replaced belts, spark plugs, thermostat, etc. Ran it all summer at Falls Lake, NC and then winterized it.

Over the winter, got a new job and moved back to my hometown of Lexington, SC. Dewinterized in March and it started right up. Enjoyed it until May when my shaft had a fatigue shear failure.
    https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...-Shear-Failure

Current To-do list: Shaft replacement, shaft packing, cutlass bearing, rebuild carb, full compound/wet sand, gloss, and wax, re-upholster seat cushions, rebuild dog house, replace carpet, refresh dash and trailer.

Just some pics I had on hand, I had just taken the dog house out of the boat in the driveway pictures.

How much do you want for it?

Meant to post this after the pics:

As it sits right now(Before Shaft Replacement): $4200
    After I replace the shaft, prop, shaft packing/ cutlass bearing : ~$5200
    After that, It just kinda depends on how far into it I get.

I'd prefer for it to go to someone on here of course. I'm trying to be reasonable without shooting myself in the foot.

I sent a PM to you.

If someone drives this boat up to me I'll take it. ��

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

Sold...........