Default Skylon extended pylon

I have a Skylon extended pylon I don't need and would like to sell.
    Its in excellent shape I am asking $200.00 plus real cost shipping.Here are the details.
    Mike Hunter 678-227-8833

For tournament ski boats with a factory installed pylon. Official pylon for the INT League and the US Open, it will help you get huge air and increase hang time for the big tricks that will make you look like a pro. Built tough using 3" OD, thick wall 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum that won't flex. Sleeved to fit tight while protecting your pylon. Held secure with 5000# cable/strap assembly. Quick and easy to install. Adjustable from 6' to 7' height. Features mounted ski eye at 3' height for low line activities. Breaks down for easy storage.

The Skylon is Sold.

Wow, that went quick. Nice job. I remember having that exact one back in the late 90's that I sold in 2002 to get a new wakeboard.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.