Thread: 2015 pricing

Default 2015 pricing

Is there any update on when the 2015 pricing part of the website will be working?

Hey, it was good meeting you on Saturday and getting to chat with you. Sounds like you're thinking about a Supra as a candidate for your new boat? Can't wait to see what you end up with!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Trayson, It was good meeting you also. Nice to have a face with a name. Really want the pricing part of the website to be working so I can look at all the options I want on a new boat.

Quote Originally Posted by MoombaJester View Post
    Trayson, It was good meeting you also. Nice to have a face with a name. Really want the pricing part of the website to be working so I can look at all the options I want on a new boat.
    Option #1: Swell system
    Option #2: Metal flake on the paint
    Option #3: Take Trayson out on your boat regularly.

That should do it.

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

But seriously, you'd probably be better off contacting skier's choice rather than posting here. They do monitor the forums, but the majority of the content of this forum is about replacing stringers and restoring old boats, so skier's choice probably doesn't spend TONS of time here... I'd hit them up directly.

Maybe try this guy: Dan Miller, Vice President of Sales at 865-983-9924 ext 111 or via email [email protected]

Option #3 is always available whenever you want to make your way down to Eugene.
    Don't forget about Option #5 for the Keg in the boat.

I have emailed them twice without any response. That is why I am now posting to the forms. If I could get two seconds during the day I would call them but right now that is not working out.