Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Beat Taco.... Yeah Shane's new Supra is supposed to show up tomorrow I think.... I think he is usually at Lake Billy Chinook that weekend. Close to Prineville, so maybe he would rip out there for the day???

Default 2015 Northwest Moomba/Supra Jam

Quote Originally Posted by Diggs View Post
    Beat Taco.... Yeah Shane's new Supra is supposed to show up tomorrow I think.... I think he is usually at Lake Billy Chinook that weekend. Close to Prineville, so maybe he would rip out there for the day???
    It's a boot. Probably 3hr round trip. I'll just have to jump aboard his SE 4th of July at LBC same as I did last year on his SA lol! You should make that trip!

WE are talking about going to LBC for the 4th actually. We shall see.

Default 2015 Northwest Moomba/Supra Jam

Reservations are a 9 month windows fellas. So for Labor Day weekend we are looking at booking next month.

Any of you who are still showing interest for next year need to mark your calendars as the first week of December is GO TIME.

I booked my cabin yesterday. All the cabins are gone. lots of the camping spots are taken now too.

So, is there anyone from the Supra side (besides Beat Taco) that is going to be there?

Anyone? Anyone???
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

I may go just hard to plan that far out right now. If go and cant get camp spot ill just hotel it some where close.
    1984 SUPRA ALLEGRO 454 PCM 330 HP
    14H 14L Michigan Prop