Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HO Freeride

Default HO Freeride

I ordered a HO Freeride last week and it came in on saturday. Was wondering if anyone has one or has tried one out and what you think about it. Figured I'd give it a try for when its too rough for my Radar Theory.20141129_163849.jpg
    1995 Supra Sunsport 454

I tried one over the summer when I was visiting a buddy down south. It's very stable and you're going to notice it very slow compared to your radar. I have a strada and it felt like I was stuck in the water compared to my radar. For rough water it will be much easier and its a good open water ski at slower speeds.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

Thanks for the reply. What speed were you riding it at? It says you can slow down to wakeboard speeds on their video.
    1995 Supra Sunsport 454

I ski at 34/36 depending on how aggressive I am that day. The freeride is a wide body ski so it's not going to take much to get you out and ride. Very stable and fun recreational ski. You aren't going to top you pb with that ski but it will be an effortless ski to ride. I have a buddy who can do flips with it like a wakeboard.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady

It is fun ski to ride and a great all around ski. It's been the best ski for getting beginners up that were having trouble on a fat boy. Its been great for intermediate skiers that just love to carve on open water. This ski has been the best purchase one piece equipment that everybody in the boat can use and have fun on. I personally may ride a touch slower depending on water conditions , but not as slow as wakeboard speed.
    2005 Supra Launch 21v

Wakeboard speed seems way too slow.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady

It seems too slow to me also. But 1 minute in on this video they're saying wakeboard speeds and then specifically 23mph. I don't know but I guess I'll find out. Got it half off though so didn't figure I could go wrong.
    HO Skis 2015 Freeride Collection: http://youtu.be/xDHbsldR2oI
    1995 Supra Sunsport 454

You'll have fun with it. It's effortless

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady

good ski for guest use and when the conditions aren't right for a high performance ski

it is funny