Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HO Freeride

Quote Originally Posted by ssa View Post
    I ordered a HO Freeride last week and it came in on saturday. Was wondering if anyone has one or has tried one out and what you think about it. Figured I'd give it a try for when its too rough for my Radar Theory.Attachment 15346
    I thought the Radar Theory and HO Freeride were basically about the same on performance. I remember a couple years ago when I was trying to decide between the two I ended up with the Radar Theory simply because of pricing on a closeout deal. Are they really that different in performance?
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

There's no comparison between the way the two of them perform. The Freeride is easier to get up on, easier to ride, it doesn't wear you out as much. The Theory though will out perform it all day. I like both of them just depends what you're wanting to do. You can ride the Freestyle at the low speeds but it increases the drag to the point I don't care for it. I ended up riding it 90% of the time last year but decided to work on getting better on the Theory towards the end of the year.
    1995 Supra Sunsport 454