Default Boat owners are awesome, thanks!

Thanks to all of you that make Wake the World so awesome! It’s hard to believe that just a few years ago, 8 friends with boats got together to take some kids from the children’s home out for a day at the lake and now there are over 300 boats with 30 events in 23 states and Canada! We are already working on brand new events for next summer in Minnesota, South Carolina and in the Sacramento area. We are also slowly expanding our handicap/wounded warrior program as well.
    Boat owners are awesome! They are the most encouraging people on the planet (how many times have you encouraged someone to “try it one more time”). That encouraging attitude combined with kids that need it the most is life changing for everyone. www.waketheworld.org

Greg - You are awesome! You have inspired many and the growth in the events shows it. Without you, this would not be.
    We have participated in 4 WTW events now and plan to volunteer in the two separate events held in Oregon this year. Hope you make it back out.

Other boat owners should really make the opportunity to participate. It is pretty inspiring.

+1. we had a great time at our first WtW in June.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Thanks guys, I have been getting several emails over the last day or so. I've heard from people in Tennessee (3), Georgia, Michigan, Minnesota(3), Maine, South Carolina, Sacramento, and SoCal. If you are interested in participating, please email your info and where you are located. I will put you on our contact list and keep you informed on events being planned in your area. It's just like I said, "Boat owners are awesome!"

Greg

[email protected]

Yep - you guys are awesome. I can't wait for WTW season to start!!! My vacation IS Wake the World . . . 5 events last year and 12 over the past 3 years and I can't get enough! If you haven't given it a try, then you don't know what you're missing. Email Greg or get on our website www.waketheworld.org
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com