Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Selling the boat

I'll be putting up an ad soon, but just wanted to throw out a heads up that I am selling my boat. If you know anyone looking, let me know.

A sad day . . . but I understand sometimes you have to make tough decisions. I've considered selling mine, but not until I can afford to replace it with a newer v-drive! You shouldn't have any problem selling her when someone sees her.
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

I think your price is pretty fair and the stringer replacement should put you out there as a solidly attractive option to many.

One suggestion, I know you have a full album of pics, but you should still pick some of the best ones and upload those to CL. many people are lazy and you should have at least a few pics to draw them in so they want to see more. additionally, CL has now added search displays that show a pic in the search listings. You do want at least one pic so it shows in that. You are competing against other sellers after all.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Good idea...I'll do that.

Great looking boat. Should be somewhere in the $10k-$12.5k range by my guesstimation. You have it listed for a fair price. Changing it up to a different boat or just a change in life direction? I debate on selling mine every winter. It ties up money and I really don't get nearly the use out of it that I used to. Finding a third is difficult and while being on the water is nice, if I can't ride it's usually not worth the hassle of trailering, dealing with tides, etc.

Change of life direction.

She is sold. Went to a good guy with a young family...time for her to make memories with another family. It was tough seeing her being towed away, but I'm sure she'll be enjoyed and I can take a lot of pride in the fact that boat will be on the water for many years to come.

If you don't mind what was the final price?
    2003 Supra Launch 22SSV
    1986 Ski Natique 2001

Sorry to hear you decide to sell your Supra. I'm glad you could find her a new home hopefully the new owner will take good care of her. Do you know if the new owner has a garage for storage. You have been a member for over five years hopefully you will stay in touch with us here on the form. Good luck in your new life direction.