We have moved three times since 1976 we built 2 out of three . The best advice I can give you is to plan everything and stick to the plan and budget. As my brother said for every action there is a reaction, every change you make will cost you . We moved a basement wall to gain more space at the stairs it caused the dining room above the garage next to and the roof to all be reconfigured . That basement wall cost thousands in the end.
As for your list
1-Concrete floors are cold and limit the type of finished flooring can be applied
2-Metal roofs cost more but last longer it you like the look go with it.
3-J&J bath or suites I would go with suites always a plus to have a private bath .
4-2 Car garage go as big and as deep as you can 4 car with two 16 'x 8' doors would be my choice unless you are going to have an out building
5- Put in a large concrete apron at the garage door so you can wash cars and work on a flat surface you can always blacktop or concrete the drive later.
6-Front and back porches are great make sure they are covered so you can enjoy having the windows open even in the rain.
7-Check with your utility providers to see witch will be the most economical cost . If you have frequent power outages gas would be better.
8-Wood stove would be great with a gas backup.
9- tank less water heater more expensive to buy up front but will save in the long run.
10- heat pumps are only efficient to about 30 degrees below that they have electric heating elements that are expensive to run.

I would also add a walkout basement with a garage door if possible . I have my workshop and the wife's sewing shop in the basement we can both work all day without adding any heating or cooling costs.
Check into a outdoor wood burning boiler it has all the benefits of a wood burner without all the mess inside the house. Also check into Styrofoam and concrete construction very energy efficient sound and wind proof.