Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

I haven't put that panel back yet, but I believe it for the wires that go to the block and access to the a junction box (I don't know the official name) that connects to the alarm buzzer (overheating, low oil, low gas, etc.). Not a 100% on that though.

Quote Originally Posted by flipz96 View Post
    I haven't put that panel back yet, but I believe it for the wires that go to the block and access to the a junction box (I don't know the official name) that connects to the alarm buzzer (overheating, low oil, low gas, etc.). Not a 100% on that though.
    That is kind of what I thought...without any trim or anything I thought it looked odd. Oh well, ill figure it out I guess haha!

Does that go to the left of the driver's feet? I think my steering cable and a whole ton of wires go through a similar hole in that panel on my boat. It's an '89 Bravura, which is basically a closed bow mariah.

Quote Originally Posted by SquamInboards View Post
    Does that go to the left of the driver's feet? I think my steering cable and a whole ton of wires go through a similar hole in that panel on my boat. It's an '89 Bravura, which is basically a closed bow mariah.
    It does! That makes sense. Thanks! Haven't had a chance to put mine back in yet. Since I have everything hooked up, it probably won't make it back in the holes...at least this season.

I cant imagine the steering cable runs through it, mine runs towards the outside of the boat...and theres no way the previous owner could have taken it off since the steering was still in tact. But I'm pretty sure you guys are right, just a bunch of wires to go through there.

Hi Marvin, pm sent
    Stéphane
    -----------------------
    1989 Supra Saltare

Quote Originally Posted by flipz96 View Post
    Thanks! I got it from a company called forever sharp steering wheels. The solar chargers I got as a present, but I think you can get them at harbor freight. The app that we use is Speed Box. There are a number of different apps that are free. Just find the one with large numbers and the colors you like.
    Awesome steering wheel. I'm using carbon fiber vinyl around my gauges and the steering wheel would be a nice touch. Did you have to purchase an adaptor or did the wheel fit right up? Great job on the boat!!
    '85 Supra Comp TS6M

Thanks! If I remember correctly, I bought the adapter.

I finally got the upholstery done on her. =)

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk