Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default 2015 Supra Southern Reunion!

Who is the Lake Cumberland expert here? Any locals that know the area and spots?
    I wanted to go there last year for their big poker-run/offshore-race. Cig boats.

Mark

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Since there hasn't seemed to be a lot of confirmations for the date options, does anyone have some dates that might work better? I know the July dates are a challenge for me, and I know the bottom line is that we want as many people to come as possible.

So are there some better dates? Throw it out there.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

I am in for the 10th and 11th. I can work that in to my Lake Norris Vacation. Can't do the next weekend. If someone proposes some other dates I could try. I think we need to look at whom we think is going to come. We have had a pretty good following with how it had been the past few years. There has been a small group that made the event function. Whatever works for them the best is what we should be looking at doing. It doesn't make since to me to lose the core group to try and gain a few new boats. If the core is behind moving it and a certain date then that is what we should go with. "Build it and they will come" if you leave to many options then everyone will want what suits them the best.

I appreciate all the hard work everyone has put into the events in the past and hope that the event can continue to grow. I will do my best to support it no matter what path it takes. I think it is cool to see a group of supra's tied up together. And love having a group on my boat to surf or wakeboard.

The board has been unusually slow this winter. So maybe many people haven't seen the announcement. Is there any way the mods can send an email to all the members to get them looking at the board? Just a thought.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Default 2015 Supra Southern Reunion!

I vote for the 10-11th.

Mark

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Any more input on the reunion? Did someone unsticky the thread?
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Quote Originally Posted by gogger View Post
    Any more input on the reunion? Did someone unsticky the thread?
    Ben is leading out this year and I think he's going to be looking for some new dates and location. More to come soon I'm sure.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

New thread with the revised information has been posted and stickied to the forum. This thread is now closed.

Move here for further information.
    https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...eunion-Revised
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski