Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by BSchneider4 View Post
    Thanks for all the replies! I have now had two boats sold out form under me. Finding a good boat and a trustworthy person can be very stressful!! Hopefully the market gets flooded soon, as there is not much available now!!
    Are you looking at Moomba? They are likewise made by Skier's Choice and I sold my 92 Sunsport to get into a 2008 Moomba XLV. I don't regret it for a second. They are excellend boats and in a value oriented category, which gives a lot of bang for the buck. Really there's little to nothing that a Launch SSV would have on a comparable Moomba LSV. Might expand your search a little.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Are there any southeastern members on the verge of putting there boat up for sale?

Don't discount a road trip for the right boat.
    I drove 12 hours each way to get my ideal boat!
    In the long run it can be well worth the journey.

I take it you're not new to boats in general, just inboards? In any case, be vigilant, and most importantly, PATIENT. There are lots of good boats out there, it's worth the wait for the right one.

http://panamacity.craigslist.org/bod/4895861827.html

Listed at a pretty reasonable price. A little outside your price range, but worth considering.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.