Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Looking for a boat

Hello everyone,
    I am new to the forum and wake boat ownership as well. I have always kept an eye on this forum over the years and I really respect yalls input and knowledge. I am looking for a v-drive boat in the 20k-25k range. I am mainly interested in Supra Launch SSV (2002-2004), Malibu Wakesetters (2001-2003), Nautiques (2001-2002), but I am open to good deals. I have thoroughly searched Craigslist, Boattrader, and OnlyInboards, but I have not much luck. I am located in Nashville and I would appreciate it if anyone knows of any for sale or have any trade-in boats to let know. I have CASH in hand for the right boat. I look forward to hearing yalls input. Thanks.

Have you tried using www.searchtempest.com ?
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Onlyinboards is where you will find it. Just make a lower offer when you see something you like. Some people will say no and others will bargain. I think I made cash offers on 6 boats before I found my new one in dec. Don't be afraid of high hours. It usually means the owners took care of it and used it.
    2014 Supra SC350
    2012 Moomba Outback V - Sold

Thanks for the responses. Those first two boats are good looking!! I will contact them but it is a long drive from Nashville!! The others in Atlanta are all either sold, high hours or scams. It is unbelievable how many scammers there are is on craigslist. Ridiculous.

Tough time of year for selection, but being in Nashville you will have a lot of options soon.

I hope so, I am getting the bug!! It is 62 and sunny today!!

Default Looking for a boat

For an older Supra, most of the Knoxville CL listings are few 2005s, one 2007. They are above your price specified - $32K to $36K.

There was also a MB, Moomba, and Malibu in the $20s.

Mark

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

You are pretty centrally located in tn, but for a good deal I'm sure a road trip would be fun, especially west of memphis..... here's one in little rock http://littlerock.craigslist.org/boa/4865966224.html
    2011 Supra 21V
    Wetsounds Icon8's
    2012 Tundra SR5 Crewmax 4x4

Thanks for all the replies! I have now had two boats sold out form under me. Finding a good boat and a trustworthy person can be very stressful!! Hopefully the market gets flooded soon, as there is not much available now!!