Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

I'm going to try to make it. Currently my supra is split in two pieces. It will be a long shot and nearly impossible but we are going to try.... We will have to pull a few all nighters in order to shoot the gel coat, build the motor, and screw down some fancy interior (camping chairs from the local Walmart).
    85 Supra Sunsport project

Quote Originally Posted by Southerngrounds View Post
    I'm going to try to make it. Currently my supra is split in two pieces. It will be a long shot and nearly impossible but we are going to try.... We will have to pull a few all nighters in order to shoot the gel coat, build the motor, and screw down some fancy interior (camping chairs from the local Walmart).
    Come on down anyways if your boat isn't done and just hang out, I'm sure we can find room for you on a boat.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Can anyone pick me up from Atlanta Airport

Quote Originally Posted by UKandH View Post
    Can anyone pick me up from Atlanta Airport
    Sure, what time and day?

Not sure yet mate, im looking at flights and time off work right now, i will let you know by Saturday.

Thanks

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by UKandH View Post
    Not sure yet mate, im looking at flights and time off work right now, i will let you know by Saturday.

Thanks

Andy
    I'm flying in to ATL either Thursday night or Friday morning and riding up with a few others this year instead of trailering my boat all the way down there solo. I'll be heading back out Sunday morning as I have to work that day as of right now.

Alright, we need anyone who is planning on showing up, or thinking of showing up to get in touch with us so we can finalize some plans for the weekend. I need name(s), contact number, how many people in your party and your boat so we can get a rough head count and also make sure we don't leave anyone behind.

Please email me with the pertinent details at [email protected]

Also, for those that ordered shirts, I am just getting back from a hellacious marathon work trip so I will be getting back to you in the next few days for payment.

Stay tuned guys and looking forward to seeing you all in 9 or 10 days.

Any body else looking at the weather forecast for next week-end? Looks like a strong chance of storms. We are all set to go and keeping our fingers crossed
    1991 SunSport

I'm keeping an eye on it, but they've been forecasting like that for several weeks. It rarely comes true. We'll have to see what reality is as we get closer.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Quote Originally Posted by inair View Post
    Any body else looking at the weather forecast for next week-end? Looks like a strong chance of storms.
    I would think that you would be like me and take anything more than 24-30 hours out with a grain of salt Ken...