Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

A grain of salt indeed! My fingers are crossed but as an additional safeguard I'm learning to do the chicken dance just the way they do it at the National Weather Service. If I get it right I'll be qualified as a weather forecaster
    1991 SunSport

Quote Originally Posted by inair View Post
    A grain of salt indeed! My fingers are crossed but as an additional safeguard I'm learning to do the chicken dance just the way they do it at the National Weather Service. If I get it right I'll be qualified as a weather forecaster
    All you need to be qualified is a green screen, a clicker, a mic, an endless supply of oxygen and a team of real meteorologists doing all the work behind the scenes for you...oh wait, I thought you said weatherman, not NWS.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Great news indeed. Checked my weather app this a.m. and they have taken the rain out of Sat and Sun with only a 30% chance on Friday.

Titan, Is your engine mounted and ready to go?

Quote Originally Posted by NoWake View Post
    Titan, Is your engine mounted and ready to go?
    I wish. I don't have it back from the machine shop yet, and then I still have to install all the accessories and mount the engine. It's not looking good for this weekend. I'll be thumbing it.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Quote Originally Posted by TitanTn View Post
    I wish. I don't have it back from the machine shop yet, and then I still have to install all the accessories and mount the engine. It's not looking good for this weekend. I'll be thumbing it.
    Sorry, we should of done the "chicken dance" for your boat... sure worked on the rain.

What is the boat-count this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    What is the boat-count this weekend?
    I'm not completely sure. But we'll have more people that actually I know. Mine is out of commission, Daniel's is not able to make the trip, and Ben will be there, but is not towing from Chicago again. I can say that I'm making a dinner reservation for 22, so I think that's the minimum we'll have.

Glad you're coming Mark.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Here's a picture from dinner tonight. We had more in attendance during the day but were unable to stay for dinner. All in all, today was good fun! Already looking forward to next years event.
    image.jpg
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Hope it was tons of fun. Would love to see more pics. Sorry I missed it this year, but I got my t-shirt thanks to Jetlink, and it looks awesome.. gonna wear it with pride on the lake today. Will try to make next year.

How did the reunion go this year. Sure missed everyone. Where's all the cool pics?
    [SIGPIC]