Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default IP Address being banned due to being overseas..

Hey guys. My name is Adam Jefferson and I am currently working in Afghanistan. Due to me being overseas I'm sure our internet has some crazy IP address and when I try too access the forums page it say "the administrator has banned your IP address". The only reason I am able to post this is because if I reload the page like 100 times it sometimes will let me through. I have wrote two messages to the Admin, but with nothing. Could someone please help me out with this. I thoroughly enjoy visiting this page, looking at boats and learning something new. If someone could get ahold of the admin and see if there is a way to not ban my IP address that would be awesome. Thanks guys.

No one knows who the Admin is on this forum is?

The admin is not as active on the site as the moderators are. While I don't know the admin personally I know that a few of the other moderators do and I would think that one of them would reach out to him. Even then, it is not a fast response time from the admin. That being said, you haven't been blocked or banned as a spammer evidenced by you still being able to post here so at least that is some good news. Stay tuned though and we will see what if anything can be done about this.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Hey Jetlink I appreciate your help. I can get on here only if I refresh the page like 20 or 30 times. Do to my IP address being an overseas address I do think it is throwing up red flags as a spammer. Obviously I'm not a spammer. Just another Supra boat enthusiast. Again thank you for your help.

Do me a favor, next time you get the message, can you grab a screen shot by any chance and post it here so I can see exactly what it is telling you? If not, copy it word for word and write the reply here.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

This is the message that pops up.

Default IP Address being banned due to being overseas..

I contacted the admin - stay tuned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you point your browser to http://myipaddress.com and post your IP to this thread I can white list it on the firewall.. Sorry about the problem. Just tryng to keep the board spam free as possible. Take care, kj

Good luck Rakkasanscout187! Glad you're getting this taken care of.

I can vouch for Rakkasanscout187, he's a legit boat enthusiast that most certainly owns a skiers choice boat!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Hey dmgx. I appreciate your help sir and I completely understand the reasoning behind banning weird IP addresses. Again thank you.

Trayson- Thanks for vouching for me and I love my Supra boat!