Default Deer resistant (proof) landscape

Looking for some advice and suggestions here. For those of you that have active deer populations around your place, what have you found can be planted and not get eaten by the deer? I'm looking for plants for planters, shrubs in planters, smaller trees, flowers, bulbs, etc.

Default Deer resistant (proof) landscape

I have great success with having one of these in my yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -cjtpilot...........1992 Supra Comp Ts6m..........351 PCM
    Big Air tower
    Radar Theory Slalom, Fulltilt wakeboard, barefoot.

LOL...not sure I want to go that route because I do want them around, just not necessarily eating the stuff in the flowerbeds.

Try a fence or a gun. We have 10 plus deer in our backyard at any give time of the day. If they won't eat it, they detroy it by rubbing their racks in the bush/tree.

I'd rather not fence and the gun will be used when the freezer needs filling.

They will eat nearly anything you plant. Vegetable gardens are a big issue - I generally have 10-20 in my yard every day. I have to have a 7 foot fence around that, and it doesn't always keep them out.

They eat tulips like candy - they are not fond of daffodils, or Iris plants. They don't seem to bother my bleeding heart plants (otherwise, the gun would be coming out!),
    They haven't eaten lambs ear, or snapdragons.

We have so many things planted, it's hard to list what we have had good luck with, but perhaps a site like this: http://njaes.rutgers.edu/deerresistance/ might give you some ideas?
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

Hmm, thanks...those are a couple good ideas already. I've looked at some stuff online, but I'm struggling to trust that without some personal experience confirmation from folks I know.