Default Pressure relief on fuel line

Is there a pressure relief on the fuel line anywhere to release vapor so 2005 indmar 325 won't get a vapor lock. Or any other thoughts to prevent a vapor lock from happening. I was out all day on Sat and didn't shut the boat and blower off once. Don't want to keep doing this.

The gas you use has more affect than anything else. I've got a 2005 325 Indmar that has never had an issue...even at 105 degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by CJD View Post
    The gas you use has more affect than anything else. I've got a 2005 325 Indmar that has never had an issue...even at 105 degrees.
    +1 on the gas. I had 1-2 issues last year b/c of gas. A little water poured on the fuel pump fixed it to get back running.
    Then I changed the fuel filter and started to use fuel without ethanol.

There are some threads around on this subject.

I think you may have a fuel rail pressure relief valve on the port side of the motor above the valve cover. It may have a cap on it.

There is a 2 pump solution. Again, there are some write ups with the location you can buy online ?bakesonline?. That two pump system was primarily designed for the 340 HP catalyst engines that create extra heat in the bilge because of the catalyst.

M-
    Last edited by MJHKnox; 07-23-2015 at 10:59 PM.

Thanks for the responses. I did change gas last fill. Will see if that helps.i am purchasing a new fuel filter. I will have to look the motor over for a relief valve. Thanks again.