Default 2001 Supra Launch - Starts, runs but power goes out to whole boat after 100ft

New to the forum and would appreciate any help you can give to my situation.

I have a 01 Supra Launch. I have owned for 8 years now maintained by the dealer since I have owned it. I added perfect pass 7 years ago.

Last year on my last trip before winter, the throttle cable broke. I had it replaced and winterized. Since then, I have tried to use it twice. In both cases, I made it about 100 feet from the no wake zone. Gave the boat throttle and the whole boat goes completely dead. Like nothing works, radio everything dead. I replaced the perko switch and rewired from the batteries to the engine for both the positive and negative wires. I took it out again this last weekend hoping I had fixed it and same deal! Had to get towed back to the boat launch. After sitting a while and turning the perko on and off, power does come back.

Any ideas? Could it be a safety thing where my oil pump is bad? Saw something about that on one of the forums?

Thanks again for any help you can provide!

My family and I love this boat and would love to use it again.

So, after it goes dead, will the engine crank at all? The only way you can get power back to the engine and instruments is by constantly flipping your battery switch?
    Is there any chance that your battery or batteries are moving around in the mount and under acceleration they are touching something a tripping a breaker? I would think once its dead, you would have to reset a breaker or replace a fuse somewhere. Also, make sure all your grounds are clean and free from rust/oxidation.
    Is it possible that when you installed the new throttle cable it is binding/rubbing on a power lead causing a short when you accelerate on take off? I would definitely check that cable. Could be a coincidence, but all your problems started after the new cable.

Secondsupra2004, thanks for your reply. I can only get the power back on once I flip the battery switch a few times and then wait. I don't think its the batteries as I have cleaned, tightened connections and rerun the wires.

I am thinking it is the new throttle cable and the perfect pass system. Perhaps they reconnected everything wrong after they replaced the throttle cable. I am tempted to go back to them (even though they already looked at it and said they don't have the team to problem shoot it) and ask that they uninstall the throttle cable and reinstall it along with a new Perfect Pass system.

Does anyone know of a solid repair shop in Middle TN? I thought I had one but apparently not.