Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New swim platform came in...

Well after waiting a couple of weeks my new swim platform came in. Drew and Clint at the Slalom Shop in Lewisville, TX really helped me out getting this thing ordered. This on top of the Gosurfassist tabs should really help clean up the surf wake.

Default New swim platform came in...

What is the cost. I'd like to get one myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are some treads in the Surf Section of this site.
    About 1K depending on the pad, trim/rub-rail, etc.
    I will not have to pay shipping b/c I'm local.

Does that color match your boat?

I ordered one at the beginning of April.
    I was told 4-6 weeks to produce at the factory. We will see.

That reminds me, I need to get before/after pics of the wake.

Mark

You are correct about the price. When I ordered it I gave them my hull ID# so that they could match the color. It took about four weeks for me to get the platform.

Are these custom made platforms or are they supra oem replacements. My platform is starting to crack underneath? It's very very nice

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

Do you live in Lewisville or Highland Village? We got a few Supra fans hanging out around here. ..
    2005 24SSV Gravity Games Edition
    Lake Lewisville/ Lake Leon

Cusefan78- This is a OEM Supra platform. It is the same platform that comes on the new Supras.

Garyholl- I actually live in NW Arkansas. Unfortunately the closes Supra Dealer to me is in Hot Springs and there customer service is horrible. The Slalom Shop has been outstanding to deal with and I will be utilizing them for all my Supra needs.

Nice. I'm waiting to fly out of little rock right now. There's a lot of nice water up there around fort smith and berryville.
    Let us know if you end up in dallas.
    2005 24SSV Gravity Games Edition
    Lake Lewisville/ Lake Leon

Quote Originally Posted by Rakkasanscout187 View Post
    Cusefan78- This is a OEM Supra platform. It is the same platform that comes on the new Supras.

Garyholl- I actually live in NW Arkansas. Unfortunately the closes Supra Dealer to me is in Hot Springs and there customer service is horrible. The Slalom Shop has been outstanding to deal with and I will be utilizing them for all my Supra needs.
    NW Arkansas, huh? I live in Rogers. It's nice seeing locals on here
    Go Balls Deep Or Go Home ! ! !

Garyholl- We are very fortunate to have multiple lakes to go to that are all close (Beaver, Eufaula, Grand, Bull Shoals, Table Rock, etc.). I have a couple of Army buddies that live in the DFW area and I use to live in Flower Mound. Love me some TX. Go Cowboys!..lol

Montgomery - I live in Farmington, but put in at Prairie Creek. Ill be home June 13 for around 30 days. So I will be spending as much time as I a can out on the lake.