Default Frederick, MD Potomac River

Looking for anyone who skis in the area. Will hopefully have my 87 comp out this summer. Interested in skiing/footing as much as possible. I suppose I can ride a board too. 3 event and show skiing experience, would love to teach all I know

Josh
    87 Supra Comp TS6M

You know I am down for the ride! But with a new (to you) boat, you may want to change your user name!

-Rich
    -Rich
    1990 Supra Mariah/351 PCM 1:23-1 PCM

I have a few buddies that I ride with but we're further south. We have a comp ts6m, comp classic, my saltare, and one buddy that has a comp ts6m but brings out his mastercraft powerstar 200 for footing. Its a little bit of a hike but maybe we could setup a day to ride.

middlegriff1, where do you all usually go to launch? I am familiar with most of the river. Since 87 SUPRACOMPBABY moved to Ohio I have been going to Raystown lake. Have not been to the river this year at all. Would love to hang out and check out some other Supra's!
    -Rich
    1990 Supra Mariah/351 PCM 1:23-1 PCM

I haven't been on the site much, sorry on the late response. We usually launch out of Port Tobacco Marina, hangout in some of the coves or around Fairview Beach. Also plan a couple trips to Lake Anna during the summer.