Thread: 1989 Conbrio

Default 1989 Conbrio

So I recently purchased this Supra and from what I've gathered through this forum is that the Conbrio is not ideal for wake boarding. YIKES!!!! That was my only reason for buying it. Any other opinions on his matter?image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Ideal? Probably not. It doesn't throw the largest wake however when we get 3 good sized guys on the back seat and one in the observers seat it puts out a decent wake for wakeboarding. I also have a 1989 Conbrio and use it for wakeboarding, wakeskating and skiino. We have a Fly High pole extension which makes it easier to have people sit on the rear seat.
    '89 Conbrio

Wink Switch

Since you mentioned having the same boat, could you tell me what the switch right above the steering wheel does the switch has a lighted tip.

Hmm, I will take a look at my boat when I get home tonight. I haven't been in it much this year other than to uncover it. If you have a picture, that might help.
    '89 Conbrio

What's an average amount of water an 89 Conbrio takes on. Or how often do you run your bilge?

If all things were perfect (no leaks at the exhaust, swim deck, rub rail, plug, rudder), then a few drops a min at the drive shaft is ideal (assuming you are not running a dripless seal). My rudder needs repacked badly so I am running my bilge about a min or 2 every hour or so while it is in use. Less if we are just sitting there.
    86 Saltare