Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default May Picture Thread 2015

The season is upon us, go ahead and share your pics.

Splashed this past Sunday and had a relaxing day on the water. No riding, just a shakedown run and taking in the sights. Air was pleasant at nearly 80* and water was a brisk 58*, but refreshing. Only took a few pics...

Just as well I didn't take any pics of the boat, it just got a quick cleanup inside but still need to wash and wax. Lots of debris in the river, took a bit to clear the ramp and was still a pain to get debris out from between the hull and bunks when pulling out.

The 84 is finally done I put it in the water for sea trials . First trip had water splashing in at the rub rail . I thought by sealing the top to the bottom would have been sufficient
    but still had to caulk the rub rail. Wife skied the second outing its amazing how tight and solid the boat is with the new stringers.

Took a little trip up to Lake Texoma. The boat is happy to be back into the sun.

Comp looks great! The boat that started my love for Supra (swoop nose).

The 2015 Supra SE550 being used for the PWT tour was present at Southern Surfest last weekend and made quite the splash!! The boat rated really high and that 550 is unreal to see in action!! Here are few pics:

Supra SE550.jpgSupra SE550 2.jpgSouthern Surfest Main Pic.jpg

Skier's Choice represented really well including Trevor Miller being there

Sorry I missed it since its in my back yard . Not much advertising before the event maybe they don't want too many attending?

Love seeing another 1984 Supra on the water and looking great.
    1984 SUPRA ALLEGRO 454 PCM 330 HP
    14H 14L Michigan Prop

Quote Originally Posted by michael hunter View Post
    Sorry I missed it since its in my back yard . Not much advertising before the event maybe they don't want too many attending?
    Sorry we missed you Michael. Yes we don't advertise for the event heavily, we are a group of riders, not industry people so we receive no direct financial benefit from the event and attempt to break even which we did this year but not last year so we contributed out of our own pockets. Our most active spot is our Facebook page, if you like us then you will be most informed that way plus we have our website. We occasionally post on boat owner forums but not too much... We have 40 rider slots and were oversold this year... this has become an annual event that will happen every 1st of May roughly. We would love to have you come, especially that you are right here on Lake Lanier. Thanks!!

Michael, your '84 sure is riding high on the water. How is the wake skiing behind it now?
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski