Default 2009 launch 22sv bilge problem

I just replaced the front bilge pump and still can not get it to work, there must be a blown fuse or something. I can't get the light to come on, the other bilge works fine with the light coming on just fine, I can't seem to find the fuse box and or the the breakers, anyone have any ideas, real new to this boat and would greatly appreciate the help

Thanks

take the pump out again and test it on the battery , brown to + on batt and black to - on batt .. if it hums then you have a good pump ,

get a flash light and look for wire colors that connect to that pump , now trace those wires to "unknown location" and then you will probably find the blown fuse or , unconnected wire , if you have a volt meter you can check continuity from the fuse panel to the pump to rule out the wiring .. its in there .. you just have to dig around a bit to find it
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO BE LIVELY

Thanks for the help, I will check that. I still can not find a fuse box ???

Clearly it could have changed over the years but on my 2006 there is a circuit breaker panel way up under the helm. Basically it looks like a panel with a bunch of buttons on it. I am not aware of fuses.
    2006 Launch 24 SSV Gravity Games w/8.1