Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I would replace mine with the exact same one I have . I have a '14 Supra SA 450 with Surf Swell. My wife was nervous when I went to the boat show this year but I didn't find anything that I would rather have.

MasterCraft X23 or Supra SE550
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

I just got done at DFW Surf in Dallas and I got to Demo a a new Centurion SV223,a Centurion Enzo FS33 a 23' Sanger and A new Tige Z1. I love the wave on all three for wake surfing. I would probably replace my Supra (And probably will next year) with a new Tige Z1. The fit and finish sold it to me (Along with the ease of use and driving) The surf wave with the AVX Surf System was amazing! Eagle Marine in Dallas had a 2014 with low hours SUPER CLEAN for $69,000. It was a sweet boat for a fair price! If I could afford it I would go with the ENZO FS33 but it was $109,000 (Sweet boat and huge wave and wakeboard wake)

As i am a dedicated slalom, trick and jump skier it would definitely be a 2014-15 Centurion Carbon Pro...which im looking to buy Christmas time. Had a ski behind the demo boat here in the UK from Progression boats and its a pretty sweet bit of kit. As Supra dont make a *proper* tournament ski boat any more, sadly i would have to sell my TS6 and move over to Centurion. I cant be arsed with wakeboarding so it dictates my choice.

Quote Originally Posted by UKandH View Post
    As i am a dedicated slalom, trick and jump skier it would definitely be a 2014-15 Centurion Carbon Pro...which im looking to buy Christmas time. Had a ski behind the demo boat here in the UK from Progression boats and its a pretty sweet bit of kit. As Supra dont make a *proper* tournament ski boat any more, sadly i would have to sell my TS6 and move over to Centurion. I cant be arsed with wakeboarding so it dictates my choice.
    Would love to ski behind a carbon pro. Ive heard good things about them and you cant beat the price for a new comp boat.
    Chauncey 2000 Malibu Response LX Monsoon 325

Agreed, even with the closed bow.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxriverat View Post
    Would love to ski behind a carbon pro. Ive heard good things about them and you cant beat the price for a new comp boat.
    -cjtpilot...........1992 Supra Comp Ts6m..........351 PCM
    Big Air tower
    Radar Theory Slalom, Fulltilt wakeboard, barefoot.

The one im looking to buy is a 2013 Carbon Pro. Currently in Spain but should be in the UK at Christmas time.
    Just a shame Supra dont make a proper ski boat anymore, there is a market out there...not everyone wants to wakeboard you know