Default My TS6M now finished

[/URL]

Looks great! Any more pics?
    Thanks,
    Adam

1986 Supra SunSport Skier
    2001 Searay Sundancer 260
    2008 GMC Yukon Denali

I will try to post some more, but i seem to be having difficulty loading them from my photobucket account for some reason

shiny, looks great.

is that a fire suppression system in front of the engine?

No its a gas discharge tube that runs around the engine bay, if the temperature exceeds 90C it fractures the tube and gas escapes (its the Fx FM200 system) http://www.fireprotectiononline.co.u...inguisher.html
    The 2Kg bottle is remotely mounted (mine is placed in front of the crank pulley) its the polymer tube that is the fracture component.
    As its gas not powder there is no engine damage if it fires

And when i say its finished, i was wrong. :P

I have just ordered a Perfect Pass Stargazer 3, which should arrive next week from Canada.
    A new ACME 541 13"x12" 0.08 cup prop from Wakemakers, which is en-route to the UK now.
    A replacement 4 port heater unit as the old one is busted up bad and corroded, the fan unit is kaput too.
    A starter button instead of the crappy key, key for ignition then press the starter button...haha.

So still a few things left to finish but at least i can use it in between working on it, but that prop vibration is getting on my nerves.

Oh and of course its booked in to have the interior re-trimmed at the end of this month in marine leather....mmmmm nice

Great looking TS6M.

I gotta say, i love my Comp.....im not sure i want to part with it at the end of this season. I was thinking of a Centurion Carbon Pro.....but ...hmmmmmmm not so sure now i have spent all this time and money on the TS6, will the Carbon Pro be that much better?