Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default GoSurfAssist Install Complete 2006 21v...

Well I just got off the phone with Ryan over at GoSurfAssist and he had just got off the lake testing the new tabs on my boat. He told me I am not going to believe how awesome this wave is! He also told me had just ran it with both rear 750s full and 1200 center full and didn't see any need to add more weight. I can tell you that Ryan has been outstanding to deal with! He also installed the new Supra surf swim platform for me. Unfortunately I don't get back to the states until 14 June, but Ryan did say he was going to try and get some GoPro footage of the wave tomorrow and put a video together. He did send me some pictures which I will share with you. I can't wait to see it in person!

Here is the YouTube video of the wave. Wow! It is night and day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlP7Xyq0_wY

looks great!
    '88 Sunsport, 2250lbs ballast, automated surf system, home made surf exhaust, surf flap, ACME 913, Krypt 6.5 HLCD's, Perfect Pass Stargazer

2007 Centurion Typhoon to be upgraded this winter!

Thank you sir

I want to do this to my 05 21V. Any idea if the surf platform fits directly or do you have to modify brackets? Also, does anybody know when I can actually order the surf system. It seems they have not started shipping yet?

$4000 is a little bit too steep for me. I'm going to have to see what else is out there.....

Quote Originally Posted by supra790 View Post
    $4000 is a little bit too steep for me. I'm going to have to see what else is out there.....
    Its not cheap but is less expensive than the option on a new boat or a new boat with a surf system.
    I can also tell you that it works much better than any factory installed surf system as well.
    So in my book worth every penny.........

I completely agree with you Swamplandkarl. Yes $4000 is not a small amount of money, but in comparison to the price of a newer boat with a OEM Surf system it is much more reasonable. I have yet to use mine yet, but just by looking at the video I am very pleased with the outcome. Its going to be really weird not having to list the crap out of the boat to get a wave.

I cant seem to find anywhere to purchase this. I have emailed a few times and nobody is responding. How can I go about getting this for my 21V?