Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

can you contact some of the guys who have recently installed this and see if they have an inside contact? "ryan from gosurfassist" is one name i keep seeing. there are some recent threads that i remember seeing on the different forums which may give you some contact info, or a forum member who can steer you in the right direction. have you tried wakemakers as well?

http://www.wakemakers.com/wavecontrol
    '88 Sunsport, 2250lbs ballast, automated surf system, home made surf exhaust, surf flap, ACME 913, Krypt 6.5 HLCD's, Perfect Pass Stargazer

2007 Centurion Typhoon to be upgraded this winter!

Have you got out behind your boat? Would love to hear your review! I have the same boat and am considering it. Thx

Ill get some GoPro footage tomorrow.. Stay tuned.

Here is a video from today...https://youtu.be/uAsPVEZpgX4

Looks good! Now if a guy in Minnesota could get that for his 21v. I see website says coming soon but summer is half over up here. I would love to hear your review of the setup.

So is the '06 21V different in the back than the 24SSV? I've been trying to look and see if it's worth calling Ryan about an install but I just can't see where it would mount on the 24. There's too many little steps in he hull it seems like.
    The pictures posted on page 1 are too dark to see anything but the tabs. Im curious to see how they're mounted on the 21V if you have any daytime pics closer up on the hinges. Thanks!
    Overkill is underrated...

'06 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games

Thought I would share some pictures of the surf wave. This photo is with just one person in the boat (the driver) both rear 750s filled and center 1250 filled. The wave was amazing and the boat ran almost level and I was able to ride it way back in the pocket.

This next photo is the same exact setup just with one more adult in the boat.

And here are a couple of the Go Surf Assist setup. It is a night and day difference. It is so nice not having to slam one side of the boat. I had a lot of compliments on the wave out on the lake. People couldn't believe how clean the wave was and how level the boat was able to run.

With this system do you still deploy the tab on the opposite side you're surfing?